You can reach The Art Academy, Inc. in several ways.
Locally, you can phone us at: 651-699-1573
Our Toll-Free number is: 1-866-699-1573
Our Mailing Address: The School Address:
The Art Academy 651 Snelling Ave. South
1269 Como Blvd. West St. Paul, MN 55116
St. Paul, MN 55103
Thanks for your interest in The Art Academy!
1. Should students take the same class over again, how will they progress? We work with students on an individual basis. Therefore, students sign up for the same class again and again. The majority of our students return year after year to improve their artistic skills and visions.
2. How do I schedule a make up class? There is no need to notify us when missing or making up classes. Make Up Policy
3. Is there still room in the class? Yes, in the unlikely event that we can’t fit you into the class of your choosing we will contact you.
4. Has my check been received or when will it be cashed? We deposit checks during the first week of classes. Early registrations are not deposited until the start of that term.
5. Can I register online or over the phone with a credit card? Yes, you can register online with a credit card. We also accept checks delivered by mail or cash/checks in person. Registration
6. Are supplies included in the tuition? No. New students receive a supply list by mail. Supplies typically cost about $35 and last many years.
7. Classes for this term have already begun, can I still sign up? Yes, please call to inquire. Please note that we do not prorate tuition. Instead, you may make up missed classes within the term. Make Up Policy
8. Are there prerequisites for any classes? No, we welcome new students of all skill levels.
9. Do you offer private lessons? Yes, based on instructor availability. Private Lessons
10. Can I get a brochure or registration form by mail? Yes, leave your name and address on our answering machine and we will mail one out A.S.A.P.