Materials and Supply List
To ensure a successful learning experience at The Art Academy, please make sure your child has ALL the items listed below.
The art supplies listed below can be purchased as a kit at the art supply store Wet Paint, 1684 Grand Ave., St. Paul, at a discounted rate. Their staff is very familiar with our program and is very well informed about art materials and their use.
Please make sure that your child brings 2 snacks to each class. Each 3 hour class will have 2 scheduled break periods for bathroom breaks and snack times.
Advanced Drawing and Painting Supplies
• 1 – 2H pencil
• Kneaded eraser
• Pink Pearl eraser
• FW Antelope Brown Ink
• Crow quill pen nib Hunt #107 and small pen holder
• Crow quill pen nib #512 and large pen holder
• Prang Oval 8 watercolor set
• Loew Cornell Plastic palette round 10 well
• Synthetic #4 round watercolor brush
• Synthetic ½" round watercolor brush
• M. Graham 15ml. Raw Umber
• Strathmore 9"x12" 100 sheet, 50 lb sketch book
• One of each of the following Prismacolor colored pencils: White, Peach, Yellow Ochre, Dark Brown, and Slate
• Shoebox or Tackle box to hold art supplies
• Roll of Paper Towels (to be left at classroom). Continuing students need to bring a new roll every session.