Materials and Supply List
The art supplies listed below can be purchased as a kit at the art supply store Wet Paint, 1684 Grand Ave., St. Paul, at a discounted rate.
If you are unable to purchase all the art supplies listed below by the first class, don't worry. The instructor can loan you supplies for that lesson.
We encourage students to use these supplies outside of class as much as possible!
Comic, Graphic Novel & Children's Book Development Drawing Supplies
• 2 – F pencils
• White Block eraser
• 500 Bristol 11"x17" plate Pad
• Set of 4 Micron Pens, #02, #03, #05, #08
• Speedball Penholder, Black
• Nikko G-Pen Nib, 3-pack
• Dr. Ph Martin's Black Star Hicarb waterproof India ink
• Elite Synthetic Kolinsky Watercolor Round Brush, #2
• Elite Synthetic Kolinsky Watercolor Round Brush, #3
• Understanding Comics, by Scott McCloud
• Shoebox or Tackle box to hold art supplies
• Roll of Paper Towels (to be left at classroom). Continuing students need to bring a new roll every session