Materials and Supply List
The art supplies listed below can be purchased at Wet Paint, 1684 Grand Ave., St. Paul. Some household items will help round out your needs.
If you are unable to purchase all the art supplies listed below by the first class, don't worry. Pencils, erasers, and paper are all the materials needed for the first drawing lesson.
Basic Drawing and Painting Supplies (can be purchased at Wet Paint)
• 1 – 2H pencil
• 1 – H pencil
• Pencil sharpener
• Kneaded eraser
• Pink Pearl eraser
• Faber-Castell STIK eraser
• Micron Pigma Pen set of 8 (005, 01, 02, 03, 05, 08, and also includes the Pigma Brush and Pigma Graphic pens)
• Strathmore 9"x12" 100 sheet, 50 lb sketchbook or equivalent
• Jack Richeson 9"x12" tracing paper pad
• FREEHAND FIGURE DRAWING FOR ILLUSTRATORS – Mastering the Art of Drawing from Memory, by David H. Ross, published by Watson Guptill.
• Shoebox or Tackle box to hold art supplies
• Roll of Paper Towels (to be left at classroom). Continuing students need to bring a new roll every session.