Materials and Supply List
The art supplies listed below can be purchased as a kit at the art supply store Wet Paint, 1684 Grand Ave., St. Paul, at a discounted rate.
If you are unable to purchase all the art supplies listed below by the first class, don’t worry. The instructor can loan your child supplies for that lesson.
Drawing and Painting Supplies
• 1 – 2H pencil
• Kneaded eraser
• Pink Pearl eraser
• 30 ml Burnt Umber waterproof ink
• Crow quill pen nib Hunt #107 and small pen holder
• Crow quill pen nib #512 and large pen holder
• Prang Oval 8 watercolor set
• Loew Cornell Plastic palette round 10 well
• Synthetic #4 round watercolor brush
• Synthetic ½" round watercolor brush
• Strathmore 9”x12” 100 sheet, 50 lb sketch book
• M. Graham 15 ml raw umber watercolor tube
• Prismacolor Pencil – White
• Prismacolor Pencil – Yellow Ochre
• Prismacolor Pencil – Peach
• Prismacolor Pencil – Dark Umber
• Polychromos Pencil – Paynes Grey
• Shoebox or Tackle box to hold art supplies
• Roll of Paper Towels (to be left at classroom). Continuing students need to bring a new roll every session.
Please have your child bring two snacks to each class. Please avoid snacks with nuts.