Materials and Supply List
The art supplies listed below can be purchased as a kit at the art supply store Wet Paint, 1684 Grand Ave., St. Paul, at a discounted rate.
If you are unable to purchase all the art supplies listed below by the first class, don’t worry. The instructor can loan your child supplies for that lesson.
Drawing and Painting Supplies
• 1 – 2H pencil
• Kneaded eraser
• Dr. Ph Martin's Black Star Hicarb waterproof India ink
• Crow quill pen nib Hunt #107 and small pen holder
• Crow quill pen nib #512 and large pen holder
• Prang Oval 8 watercolor set
• Loew Cornell Plastic palette round 10 well
• Synthetic #4 round watercolor brush
• Synthetic ½" round watercolor brush
• AA Multimedia Sketch 8.5" x 11"
• Phano China Marker Red
• Phano China Marker Blue
• Pigma Micron 01 Black
• Pigma Micron 03 Black
• Pigma Micron 08 Black
• Pentel Hybrid Technica Pen 0.3
• Pentel Hybrid Technica Pen 0.5
• Pentel Hybrid Technica Pen 0.8
• Pitt Artpen Fine Black
• Pitt Artpen Brush Black
• Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pen Brush Black
• Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pen >>Big Brush<< Black
• Factis Black 18 Eraser
• Shoebox or Tackle box to hold art supplies
• Roll of Paper Towels (to be left at classroom). Continuing students need to bring a new roll every session.