Materials and Supply List – Level 1
The art supplies listed below can be purchased as a kit at the art supply store Wet Paint, 1684 Grand Ave., St. Paul, at a discounted rate.
If you are unable to purchase all the art supplies listed below by the first class, don’t worry. The instructor can loan your child supplies for that lesson.
We encourage students to use these supplies outside of class as much as possible!
Comic and Graphic Novel Development Supplies
• Speedball Penholder, Black
• Nikko G-Pen Nib, 3-pack
• Dr. Ph Martin's Black Star Hicarb waterproof India ink
• 500 Bristol 11”x17” Pad, Plate Finish
• How to Draw Comics the Marvel Way, by John Buscema and Stan Lee
• Shoebox or Tackle box to hold art supplies
• Roll of Paper Towels (to be left at classroom). Continuing students need to bring a new roll every session